Leader Cyber Security Governance
Job Type: Full time
Remuneration: Attractive salary package plus bonus
- Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of an ASX listed organisation
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Excellent team culture
About the role:
As a highly experienced Cyber Security Governance Leader you will implement and maintain robust governance activities and frameworks to ensure the organisation's cyber security risk and compliance objectives are met and control maturity aligns to the enterprise strategy.
- Maintain ownership of cyber security policy, standards, guidelines and associated awareness materials and work with business units to maintain an effective policy suite.
- Develop and maintain processes associated with cyber security governance and oversee adoption of these processes by business units.
- Develop and maintain formal metrics to assess the effectiveness of cyber security controls and the cyber security operations through Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Oversee the activities of the Domain Architect (Cyber) to implement security architectures in support of business objectives.
- Provide authoritative advice on cyber control requirements and security policy to business units and projects, facilitating security reviews and testing.
- Conduct threat and risk assessments and security reviews of third party suppliers, SaaS providers, and other business integrations.
- Experience in establishing governance practices to achieve compliance with well recognised standards or frameworks, such as ISO27001, ISM, PCI DSS, NIST CSF etc.
- Strong technical understanding and experience in NIST CSF, NIST 800- 53, IEC62443.
- Experience in cyber security consulting and policy development.
- Experience in facilitating threat and risk assessments, developing roadmaps, and delivering improvement initiatives.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Risk Management practices and ISO31000 principles.
- Highly organised and analytical in problem solving and understanding the business needs (mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills, including internal and external stakeholder relationship management (mandatory).
- Leadership and development of team members.
- High level of skill in working within a collaborative team environment, across both formal and functional boundaries
What we can offer you: At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities.
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers