Depot Coordinator - Kalgoorlie
Location: West Kalgoorlie
Job Type: Part time
Location : Kalgoorlie
Remuneration/Benefit: Competitive salary range plus generous employee benefits
- Fantastic team environment
- Permanent flexible part-time residential position
- Training and on the job learning opportunities
Bullet Points for Seek:
- Kalgoorlie based administrative role
- Local female and indigenous candidates encouraged to apply
- Excellent opportunity to join Australia's Largest Rail Freight Operator
About the role:
Aurizon’s Kalgoorlie depot team is seeking a proactive, efficient, and highly organised Depot Coordinator to join them on a part-time (24 hours per week) permanent basis available to start ASAP. The hours of work are flexible through the working week.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, this busy hands-on administration role will see you building strong rapport with our Kalgoorlie leadership team whilst delivering in the following areas:
- Provision of professional administrative support to Leaders and employees within the Kalgoorlie depot
- Liaison with stakeholders and customers and coordination of meetings and forums in a customer focused manner
- Maintenance of and reporting on various date through various HR systems and communication tools
- Community engagement and co-ordination of key events
- Coordination of equipment acquisition and supply orders for the team
- Management of local depot and barracks facilities as required
- Coordination, delivery, and assistance with implementation of administrative programs and functional initiatives across the section
- Response to all the enquiries in a timely and efficient manner with emphasised commitment to high quality customer service, including assistance with internal and third-party vendor stakeholder management
- Creating and processing purchasing transactions in accordance with Customer Service Level Agreement
- Additional duties as required.
- Strong interpersonal communication and the ability to strongly connect with the key stakeholders
- Substantial level of level of interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Competent in the use of MS Office suite, in particular Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as a proactive and effective team member and build relationships for results
- Ability to comfortably manage the complexity of multiple competing priorities and operational demands
- Substantial level of skill in processing information in relevant computer system
- Substantial knowledge of processes relating to financial and procurement management system.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 85797), please contact Julia on 9212 2605