Remuneration and Performance Specialist
Job Type: Contract/temp
Location: Brisbane / Hybrid (12 month contract )
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive remuneration offered
About the role: As our Remuneration and Performance Specialist, you will provide expert advice to Managers and People Partners on best practice remuneration and compensation strategies
- Work with People Partners and managers to build and implement remuneration solutions in line with business needs.
- Partner with the business to research issues and develop solutions on determining optimal employment contracts arrangements including merger and acquisition related employment transitions.
- Management and process improvement of the enterprise annual remuneration and performance cycle, including partnering with key stakeholders.
- Providing recommendations and solutions covering specific areas of remuneration, including market analysis, job design and variable reward structures.
- Develop and implement remuneration policies and reward structures to meet business needs.
- Coordinating an undertaking remuneration benchmarking surveys.
- Providing reporting and analysis of trends for presentation to Senior Leadership.
About you: You are data driven with strong attention to detail. You are comfortable interacting with Senior Management and have remuneration experience within a large, complex organisation.
- Human Resource or related discipline
- Advance numeracy, analysis and spreadsheeting skills
- Strong knowledge of remuneration and performance best practice.
- Extensive business knowledge and understanding.
- High level of skill in relationship management, negotiation and influencing senior managers.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation including modern awards, enterprise agreements and conditions of employment.
- Advanced conceptual, research and data analysis skills, coupled with high attention to detail.
What we can offer you: At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities.
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
Email email@example.com / 07 4932 2223