Job Type: Full time
- Elevate your career at one of Australia’s best energy organisations
- Energy Leader > Career defining > Placemaking projects
- Exposure to commercial solar projects such Solar PV installation and system testing
We’re an energised team who is passionate about our customers, strive for operational excellence and a sustainable future for our people and our community.
At Mondo, we see a bright future
There have never been more options for how we use electricity, water, gas, and transport.
We help businesses and communities make sense of what’s possible, then plan and deliver solutions to keep everyone ahead of the rapidly changing landscape.
From connecting Australia’s largest wind farms to the grid, to helping maintain water and gas networks or assisting regional communities to achieve their energy goals, we improve the way things flow today, then seek ways to do this even better tomorrow.
Because when we can help make sense of what’s possible, we think you’ll get excited about the future too.
About the Role
As the project Engineer, you will develop front end engineering solutions across the 5 solar installation projects portfolio, contributing to define the way Mondo design and deliver a rapidly growing established portfolio.
The key to succeed in this role is through demonstrating initiative in optimising robust technical solutions as well as the ability to navigate multiple technical softwares including Homer Grid, Helioscope, PVsyst and/or equivalent.
You will lead, develop, and coordinate technical scopes of work as well as handling the end-to-end engineering procedures of modelling, drawings, system testing, and design of commercial and industrial solar projects.
This role will be reporting to the Customer and Asset Manager, located in Southbank, Victoria.
We are a flexible and truly hybrid workplace.
What you will deliver
- Designing robust, cost and performance optimized technical solutions for Solar PV and BESS Systems
- Demonstrated success in coordinating solar installation projects to time and budget whilst maintaining outstanding customer service and positive customer relationships
- Successful commissioning of Solar PV and BESS systems
- Subject Matter Expertise for designing Solar PPA systems and technical software used – Homer Grid, Helioscope, PVsyst and others
- Contribution towards divisional profit and revenue targets
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
What we like about you
- You are an experience Engineer, with exposure to diverse Industrial and Commercial Solar Projects
- Demonstrated success in coordinating Solar installation projects from a technical design lens
- Providing deep technical expertise across all Solar Engineering matters
- Sustain and build solid relationships with key stakeholders of AusNet
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Electrical or Solar Engineering disciplines (additionally, being CEC accredited solar system designer is also beneficial)
Inclusion and Diversity
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, one that fosters belonging, where everyone brings their unique strengths and innovative ideas.
AusNet partners with Work180, Supply Nation and Kinaway to support these diversity pillars and has Employee Network Groups that support Pride and LGBQTIA+, Cultural and Ethnic Awareness, Disability, Working Parents Group, Women’s Network and Young Professionals Network.
What we offer at AusNet
- A diverse, inclusive, and supportive team culture who supports you to lead and achieve
- We care about what flexibility means to you and flexible working options are fully supported, to better balance work, personal and family commitments
- A wide range of employee benefits such as income protection, corporate discounts, salary sacrifice options including novated leasing
- Learning culture with ongoing development and career opportunities to enable a career with purpose
At AusNet you don’t need to check every box. We have key requirements which are important, but we also know that the best candidate may not tick all the boxes so, if you have the experience and capabilities for a portion of the role, Apply Now to join our energised team
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, one that fosters belonging, where everyone brings their unique strengths and innovative ideas.
As a company that provides energy services, AusNet and its employees need to comply with government health directions relating to the utility industry and its workers. If your application progresses and you have any questions relating to this please feel free to discuss with the Hiring Manager or TA Consultant.