Social Media and Community Lead
Job Type: Full time
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. We create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of high performing, motivated employees, based across Australia.
- Purposeful work delivering outcomes for our 2.7 million Members
- A values led, inclusive work environment
- Exciting growth, coupled with support to help you develop your career
Your new team
The Strategy, Reputation & Corporate affairs team act as the Fund's internal strategic advisers. The team is expert, energetic and highly collaborative, working with colleagues across the Fund, shaping the Fund's strategy, acting as custodians of the Fund's reputation and supporting AustralianSuper to be Australia's leading superannuation fund for members. You will work with inspiring and inclusive executives and peers who embody our values-based, members first philosophy.
Your new role
This position sits in the Content and Social team within Corporate and External Affairs and is part of broader Strategy, Reputation & Corporate Affairs Group.
The role is responsible for managing and developing our social communities, building engagement and providing on-page customer responses to consumers and members. You will work with a range of subject matter experts and liaise with our in-house customer service teams to ensure member queries are addressed and passed on where needed. You will also escalate and mitigate potential reputational risks from the channels. Duties will include:
- Drive engagement with our content, focusing on who we are and what we stand for
- Manage content planning, production and amplification
- Provide succinct reporting and value added insights
- Work with the Social Media Adviser to respond to comments in our social channels, in line with relevant legislation
- Actively manage our online reputation in these channels
- Use social media to support strategic business goals
- Bring ideas on how we can grow our reach and get our content in front of the right people
What you'll need
- Extensive experience in social media community management / moderation
- Experience using enterprise level social media management tools
- Ability to create, interpret and provide insights on social media reports
- Excellent attention to detail and writing ability to compose high-quality, on-brand responses for every interaction
- Social media content creation experience
- Experience leading channel communications as part of a corporate affairs and reputation function
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a People Leader who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (since 2012). We are committed to the recruitment, development, and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you.
All roles can flex at AustralianSuper, and we are happy to discuss what this can look like for you. Please talk to us about the flexibility you are seeking, and we will explore what is possible for this role.
Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Progress, powered by purpose.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.