Senior Marketing Campaigns Consultant
Job Type: Full time
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. We create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of high performing, motivated employees, based across Australia.
- Purposeful work delivering outcomes for our 2.7 million Members
- A values led, inclusive work environment
- This position can be based in Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney
Your new team
Our Brand and Marketing department is a dynamic and creative team that works collaboratively to promote AustralianSuper's products and services to positively engage, educate, grow and retain our members. This includes the development of strategy as well as the delivery of innovative brand and marketing campaigns which include both advertising and communication tactics. Our shared purpose is singular and clear. Every day and in different ways, we are inspired by the challenging and fulfilling work of improving the financial outcomes of members.
Your new role
This role will lead the development of campaign communications for brand, acquisition and retention marketing initiatives, including forming the creative strategy, setting performance KPI's, executing deliverables and assessing performance. You will develop briefs for creative and media agencies to create compelling campaign propositions and messaging. The campaigns will be of varying sizes across multiple integrated channels. The role will include the management of service providers and stakeholders, budget and campaign deliverables. You will need to collaborate and gain input from a wide range of internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
As a Senior Marketing Campaigns Consultant, you will ensure the brand representation is potent and consistent across all market facing activity and that every execution helps to build brand strength by understanding the customer needs and considering the full user experience.
What you'll need
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications
- 7+ years' experience in agency, marketing, campaigns and/or communication role, ideally in a superannuation or financial services environment
- Experience in integrated above and below the line campaign development and execution
- Experience in managing advertising and creative agencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to develop and maintain rapport with others
- Strategic, creative thinking, planning and analytical skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder relationship skills, including ability to initiate, maintain and develop relationships with peers with the objective of gaining cooperation and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, set and manage conflicting priorities and meet specified timeframes
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a People Leader who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (since 2012). We are committed to the recruitment, development, and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you.
All roles can flex at AustralianSuper, and we are happy to discuss what this can look like for you. Please talk to us about the flexibility you are seeking, and we will explore what is possible for this role.
Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Progress, powered by purpose.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.