Team Coordinator, Fund Services
Job Type: Contract/temp
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. We create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of high performing, motivated employees, based across Australia.
Your new team
Our Fund Services group ensures the Fund's considerable financial, commercial, legal, investments and operational activities are timely and accurate. Dedicated to continuous improvement, it is a team led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable and who share their knowledge. Our environment enables you to seize exciting career opportunities, to feel trusted and respected, and to lead a fulfilling life with true workplace flexibility.
Your new role
A 12 month contract Team Assistant opportunity has become available within one of AustralianSuper's most diverse & growing teams. This 12 month contract role is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside another Team Assistant to provide support to the Fund Services group. Whilst there will be some shared responsibilities; your role will predominantly be focused on providing a high level of support to the Heads of Department in Operations as well as Compliance & Operational Risk and their teams on a day to day basis.
Reporting to the EA to the Chief Operating Officer; you will ensure all administrative matters are managed efficiently & assist our Senior Leaders with a variety of tasks each day. We are looking for a proactive, energetic individual with excellent communication skills who is comfortable working with Senior Leaders and managing conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Providing administrative support services to 3 Senior Leaders by assisting with diary management, organisation of meetings and video conference calls as well as planning & booking extensive domestic & international travel.
- Maintaining the Team Intranet Pages and Microsoft Teams Channels to ensure that team documents and news items are updated in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation, formatting and collation of papers/reports for department and fund-wide meetings and committees.
- Being a key contact for the teams to provide answers to their questions & assist with ad-hoc tasks
- Using initiative and judgement to ensure matters are dealt with expeditiously and appropriately, identifying those which should be referred / known to others.
- Ensuring working relationships, both internal and external, are built and maintained in a positive and cooperative manner.
What you'll need
- Previous experience in a similar role with PA/EA experience being highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a senior executive's office and provide administrative assistance to their wider team, ability to coordinate tasks, set priorities, problem solve & operate independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of people at all levels.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills, proven ability to initiate, maintain and manage relationships with peers, with the objective of gaining cooperation and meeting timelines for the delivery of advice.
- Experience in the development, maintenance and review of office support systems.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a People Leader who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (since 2012). We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be You
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.