Leadership & Talent Consultant
Job Type: Full time
The Leadership & Talent Consultant is responsible for the development and execution of programs of work that support an uplift in the capability of our leaders. This includes the development and delivery of initiatives relating to key talent identification, assessment and development, and leadership development.
- We make a difference, delivering outcomes for our millions of members
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Excellent team and the chance to make a difference
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow, and ultimately to deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
In this role, you will work closely with the Leadership and Talent Lead on the development and application of the Fund's leadership development and talent programs, including talent management tools and frameworks. You'll engage with P&C colleagues to ensure initiatives are coordinated across broader P&C activities, and work broadly across the Fund and with external vendors as required.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting accelerated development planning for high potentials ("top talent"), ensuring coaching, mentoring, career and development experiences are in place and monitored
- Implementing key talent retention initiatives including but not limited to job rotations, secondments, and employee exchanges with other organisations
- Working with leaders and high potentials as a coach to help identify strengths, and close development gaps including debriefing 360-degree feedback and other psychometric assessments
- Applying sound coaching principles to empower individuals to develop their own development goals, actions and strategies
- Designing and delivering leadership programs including the facilitation of some key leadership content
- Program-managing externally facilitated leadership programs ensuring high quality delivery through active vendor management
- Consulting with key stakeholders to diagnose specific leadership development needs and provide proposals to senior leaders on how best to develop their teams
What you'll need
- Experience in individual and team coaching complimented by your coaching accreditation with IECL or equivalent
- Strong project management capability evidenced by high robust project documentation, change management and project plans
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to engage audiences
- An ability to demonstrate prudent judgment when making important decisions by utilising knowledge of industry best practices and current trends
- Cross-functional expertise and ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress, powered by purpose.