Job Type: Full time
- We make a difference, delivering outcomes for millions of members
- Exciting growth, coupled with support to help you develop your career
- Permanent full-time role, based in Melbourne
Reach your career potential with AustralianSuper. AustralianSuper has a single-minded ambition: to help members achieve their best financial position in retirement. It shapes every decision we make and action we take. And this singular ambition drives us to excellence, working and growing together so you can achieve your potential. Together, we're powered by purpose.
AustralianSuper offers leading flexible work policies, a wealth of career development opportunities and a unique culture. Join our team and grow your career as we strive collectively towards our 2030 vision to be the leading super fund in the world's best system for members.
Your new role
Are you a Design Director looking for a new opportunity client side? This newly created Design Lead role will focus on executing high-end design work across every member touchpoint. From animation, videos, brochures including illustration asset creation and photography selection through to social media banners, emails/newsletters, campaign landing pages and presentations . A key component of this role will be managing multiple graphic designers within the team as well as working with internal stakeholders across the fund and external creative agencies.
You'll primarily support the Brand and Marketing department to deliver key marketing collateral, brand identity guidance and consistency across all audience segments, channels and teams. This role will lead creative review conversations with your graphic designer colleagues and encourage elevated brand and design within the team. The role will also ensure strong brand representation and consistent application of guidelines and use of brand assets across all market-facing activity, and that every execution helps to build brand strength.
What you'll need
- Strong people management experience including mentoring and ongoing development of designers
- Graphic design studio or brand agency experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Advanced experience with animation, video, social media content, GIF creation, creative display ads and HTML5 output
- Well-developed written and communications skills
- Innovative creative skills with high-level brand, design, photography and typography standards
- Ability to manage multiple projects, pressing timelines and some ambiguity with ease
- Ability to build rapport quickly, creatively lead other team members and manage multiple stakeholders
Please apply with both your CV and folio of work.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our colleagues with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress, powered by purpose.