Job Type: Full time
At AustralianSuper, we truly care about our colleagues. We know work and life are intertwined. That's why we support the diverse needs of everyone and have policies that enable us all to thrive and be truly flexible. We ensure diversity is celebrated for the opportunity it provides us all to learn and grow, and ultimately to deliver better outcomes for members.
Your new role
The position of Receptionist supports the front of house operations for the Melbourne office. Key responsibilities including greeting all visitors to the Melbourne office and maintaining an efficient and well maintained reception area. The position also works closely with all AustralianSuper offices to help embed a 'one fund' view and culture. Key duties will include but are not limited to;
Some key duties include but not limited to;
- Greet guests and general reception duties, including responding promptly to queries, building rapport and creating a positive impression to all visitors to the office.
- Set up meeting rooms for both internal and external visitors, including setting up and testing VC facilities for meetings.
- Support the activities of the staff in the office through the provision of effective support services including organization of meetings and teleconferences, catering, expense management, maintenance of filing systems, correspondence, invoicing and liaison with colleagues.
- Assist in procurement of appropriate stationery when required.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers including arranging payment of invoices and resolving problems that may arise.
- Contribute to the strength of the team by sharing information, working collaboratively, transferring skills and being proactive, supportive, and flexible.
What you'll need
- Previous experience in a front of house role where high level of customer/client interaction is required.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to quickly build rapport.
- Experience with Relationship Management tools.
- Demonstrated high-level organizational skills, and ability to work proactively and autonomously.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of people at all levels and teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
Life at AustralianSuper
AustralianSuper is committed to colleague development, and we support our people with ongoing learning, coaching and training, as well as career opportunities across our expanding global organisation. We offer generous leave entitlements and promote a blended working environment in which all roles can flex, and we're happy to discuss what this looks like for you.
We are committed to supporting our diverse workforce in a way that is inclusive and embraces diversity in all its forms. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process or the role, please let our recruitment team know.
Apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status is required.
Progress, powered by purpose.