Manager, Workplace Experience Advisory
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working?
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. You will work in a fast-paced environment that is ground-breaking, collaborative and encouraging of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambition will provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role:
By joining our Workplace Advisory practice, you will be joining a leader in digital workplace and employee experience transformation. We bring together people, business and technology to create amazing employee experience and innovate new ways of working that will enable people and businesses to thrive through whatever comes next.
In a world of continual change, organisations must find new ways to continually renew and grow. Our cross-industry insights, privileged access to Microsoft and end-to-end capabilities help companies accelerate value from investments in workplace technologies and rethink the future of work.
As a Manager/Group Manager, you will collaborate with senior leadership and lead engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how digital experiences can enable complex business outcomes. You’ll possess exceptional analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You’ll be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on providing advisory insights and services to help clients realise meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation.
- Lead and contribute to client engagements, being responsible for the project delivery and associated deliverables.
- Develop employee centric experiences that have parity with, or are better than, customer experiences to drive innovation, productivity improvement and retention of top talent at scale.
- Contribute to the Sales effort by supporting the identification, development, selling of workplace experience propositions in response to market demand
- Work with account leads to shape, sell and coordinate the delivery of propositions and response to RFPs that address client challenges in the areas of employee experience strategy and transformation, future-ready workforce and people-first experiences, Workplace Technology resilience, Work performance and business agility.
- Assist senior team members with development and delivery of client pitch and sales presentations.
- Support the Workplace Advisory Practice Leadership with practice building activities such as identification and development of new workplace experience offerings in response to market demand and digital trends.
- Solid consulting or advisory experience with a focus on workplace and employee experience strategies.
- Experience with defining workplace architectures (business and technology) to support employee experience transformation strategies
- Experience selling integrated workplace / employee experience solutions.
- Experience in providing outstanding insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their service proposition.
- We are open to different profiles, so your workplace experience may cover one or more of the following:
- Workplace Technology Architecture
- Learning, Onboarding, Culture and Knowledge Management
- Employee Experience and Workplace Strategy and Operating Model
- Employee Experience Platform and Intranets
- Hybrid work and Collaboration Technology
- Workplace Sustainability
- Workforce analytics, Voice of the Employee and Continuous improvement
- Interlock between Employee Experience and Customer Experience