Technology Advisory - Snr Consultant
Location: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Believe you can make things happen? SO do we.
At Avanade we are committed to helping our clients accelerate progress, creating momentum through our focus on business outcomes, human interactions and relationships, and the delivery of high-performance technology solutions. To support the growth of our team we’re looking for curious, collaborative and capable consultants who can partner with CIOs and CTOs to unlock the full value of technology.
Day-to-day, you’ll work on high-impact, strategic technology engagements with people who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers. As your career progresses you will develop to become a trusted advisor to C-level client executives based on your deep industry eminence and functional expertise. You will work with, and alongside deep technology specialists that are famous for creating new possibilities through digital, data, technology and experiential outcomes.
You are a curious, collaborative and capable consulting professional with solid experience in advising senior executive clients on unlocking the full value of technology. You understand the vital role that technology plays in transforming businesses and developing innovative solutions for the most complex of business problems. You use your problem-solving skills, experience, and commercial acumen to breathe life to your client’s aspirations.
What it’s like to work with us
At Avanade, we are motivated by a clear purpose: to make a human impact. Our advisory team is rapidly expanding, but we’re picky.You’ll be led and supported by our experienced leaders who will encourage you, challenge you and advocate for you. Often working in compact teams, individuals can have a significant impact on our client relationships, market offerings, and your fellow team members. As a growing leader in your craft, you will develop your brand and expertise, and contribute to high-impact, high-stake client opportunities.
Avanade knows that a well-balanced employee is a happy employee, so we offer some unique perks to make your life easier. Our people receive an additional week of paid leave (for when you need to get on top of your life admin!) as well as gadget and wellness allowances.
About the Job
As a Technical Advisory Senior Consultant, we’re looking to you to partner with your clients to make their ambitions a palpable reality. You will collaborate with your colleagues and clients to direct, define and design strategic technology solutions for leading enterprise clients. To do this, you will apply your deep functional expertise, people leadership and advisory skills to lead the resolution of complex business issues through technology.
In this role, you will play a key role in:
- : You will start to take a leading role in large delivery components of ideation, technology strategy, planning, business case and prototyping engagements
- : Partnering with your client leaders and teams to define and plan the technology shifts required to realise business and technology ambitions
- : Explore and elaborate upon the commercial implications and impacts arising from your recommendations to enable your clients to fund transformation ambitions
- : Lead, guide, and coach client business and technology teams to drive the implementation of your recommendations
- : Help clients understand short and long-term change implications of digital and technology shifts across policy, people, process, and platform dimensions
- : Uplift Avanade’s advisory capability by coaching and developing advisory talent through proactive contributions to thought leadership, asset development and communities of practice
- : Lead the delivery of organisation-wide change initiatives that result from technology strategies
To be successful you will be purpose-led, impact-driven and client focused. You will be a passionate problem solver, creative communicator, and avid team player that is comfortable and confident in navigating the unknown.
At this point in your career you will ideally have:
You likely have an undergraduate degree in STEM, Business, Arts or some combination thereof. Irrespective of your academic trajectory – if you’re a fit, we’ll invest in you to be your best self and grow!