Sitecore Migration Lead
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Want more time to focus on the things that matter to you? So do we.
Leading organisations – corporations, non-profits, government departments, look to Avanade to help them make the most of their investment in Microsoft and to push the boundaries of digital innovation. The result? Interesting work that is well supported, always evolving and sure you keep you engaged and interested. Together we go beyond.
About the opportunity
As a Sitecore Migration Lead within our Software Engineering practice, you’ll have the opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, working with some of the best clients in the world, helping to solve some of their most challenging problems. With the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft you’ll collaborate with a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our client partners and their customers.
What you will love doing
- You will work on a variety of development projects and get opportunities to apply your consulting expertise in advising clients and designing systems to support customer needs.
- You will provide architecture and implementation strategies, with expected hands-on involvement to support and ensure a successful migration of web contents, assets, and other web artefacts required by the client.
- You’re experienced with Sitecore XP/XM development.
- You have a background in software development, and very good in developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-level solutions (object-oriented design, microservices, Helix etc)
- You’ve the ability to manage the Overall Migration Strategy, Timelines and Key Milestones according to the overall project plan
- Being able to implement a migration reporting strategy for providing views on the migration executions and validate that the expected contents have been migrated in their expected formats.
- You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What were interested in you having (Non technical)
- You’re experienced in delivering solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement, and top talent retention
- Good presentation skills with an ability to equally talk to an engineer as well as a client and still get appropriate messages across
- You’re eligible for Security Clearances (highly regarded)
We do not expect you tick every box. What is important is that you help us to understand what your core strengths are and, that you will be excited to learn and develop in areas if you need to.
What you can expect from us
- Take full advantage of 5 MyDays off a year to relax, rebalance and focus on your health and wellbeing or honour your personal cultural beliefs
- Love a gadget? Of course, you do! Go spoil yourself on us. Gadget allowances start from $1,000 pa
- Your wellbeing matters to us. That’s why you’ll receive $2,000 pa to help you, take care of you
- Empower others and be empowered through our employee networks: Women employees, PRISM for LGBTI+ employees and Veterans employees
- Help yourself to an extensive menu of Microsoft and technology certifications and enjoy up to 80 paid training hours per year