Microsoft Academy - Full Stack Developers
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
The Avanade Microsoft Software Engineering Academy
- Returning to work? Ready for an exciting career change?
- Do you get excited about new innovative technology solutions?
- Are you naturally consultative when solving problems?
- Launch your consulting career with Avanade!
About the opportunity
Our Avanade Australia Academies accelerate our growth by ensuring we have a vehicle to continuously develop and acquire talent with skills on the Microsoft platform by bringing new candidates into the pool.
We have identified in-demand skills and bring together Academy cohorts across Australia to be trained and developed to fill essential roles within our business, working across numerous client projects.
Following your successful completion of a 4-week training program, you will develop rich and interactive Web UIs to help power digital transformation programs for our customers. You will be part of a team of future-focused architects and developers, helping our clients develop applications that transform their business operations. Involved in the development of systems that deliver business value and drive performance. Our teams work in delivering system replacement to IT transformations reimagining and developing applications of the future.
What you’ll love doing
- Make it real – bring concepts and designs for user-facing web applications to life
- Use modern web development and DevOps practices to develop, test, and deploy
- Design and style with responsive and adaptive approaches to create beautiful and accessible experiences
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for systems as required.
- Be guided by your skills, passions and curiosity, and find a career as unique as you are. Joining us you will experience unparalleled networking, learning, and development opportunities.
Who you’ll enjoy working with
As part of the Software Engineering Team, you’ll love the supportive] culture. Led by Sunny Nagi who has aForward-thinking and Inclusive leadership style and is all about Empowering. And in terms of the big picture, Avanade proudly celebrates the leadership of Global CEO, Pamela Maynard who has brought our purpose of making a genuine human impact to the forefront of the work we do for our clients, their employees and their customers.
What technical skills are we’re interested in you having
- Programming inC#, Java or .NET Technologies
- Understanding of database concepts and technologies
- Familiar with Git and DevOps concepts
- All candidates must undertake a Microsoft AZ-900 exam prior to joining Avanade, once employment is confirmed. More information will be communicated in the interview process regarding this.
We don’t expect you tick every box. What’s important is that you help us to understand what your core strengths are and, that you’ll be excited to learn and develop in areas if you need to.
Please note: All applicants must be Australian Citizens to be eligible for the role, due to client requirements. The Academy is due to start on Wednesday 1stFebruary 2023. Candidate must be able to start on this date to be considered and be able to complete the entire Academy training program to be successful in passing probation.
What you can expect from us
- Where you start, isn’t where you end up – there’s plenty of opportunities to develop, progress and as part of a global consultancy you can even take your career to over 26 countries
- Take full advantage of 5 MyDays off a year to relax, rebalance and focus on your health and wellbeing or honour your personal cultural beliefs
- Go ahead and swap out an Australian public holiday for a My Cultural Day holiday or event
- Your wellbeing matters to us. That’s why you’ll receive $2,000 pa to help you, take care of you
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.