Modern Workplace Value Realisation Lead
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
Leading organisations – corporations, non-profits, government departments, look to Avanade to help them make the most of their investment in Microsoft and to push the boundaries of digital innovation. The result? Interesting work that is well supported, always evolving and sure you keep you engaged and interested. Together we go beyond.
About the opportunity
At Avanade our vision is to be the leading innovator in Workplace Experience by 2023, creating impactful and motivational Employee and Customer Experiences through the power of the Microsoft ecosystem.
The Modern Workplace Solution Area brings this vision to reality through four focused offerings - Workplace Platform Modernisation, Workplace Security, Workplace Managed Services, and Workplace Value Realisation.
What you will love doing
As Australia Workplace Value Realisation Leadyou willbe accountable for the strategy and performance of the Workplace Value Realisation Offering and sub offerings within our Australia region:
Lead the definition and implementation of the Regional Workplace Value Realisation Offering go to market strategy and business plan
Develop the necessary capability, capacity, and pipeline for continued success
Collaborate with, and educate, account and sales teams to drive Workplace Value Realisation offerings and propositions to target clients, including all stages of the sales cycle.
Work collaboratively with your Platform Modernisation, Security, WX Advisory and Workplace Managed Services colleagues
Represent Australia in global Workplace Value Realisation initiatives and campaigns
Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner strategies and plans to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities, improve campaign alignment, and grow pipeline and sales
Who you will enjoy working with
As part of the Modern Workplace Solution Area team, you’ll love the driven culture who enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. And in terms of the big picture, Avanade proudly celebrates the leadership of Global CEO, Pamela Maynard who has brought our purpose of making a genuine human impact to the forefront of the work we do for our clients, their employees, and their customers.
What we’re interested in you having
You are a talented MWP expert with a track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels. You have experience of combining technology solutions with workforce transformation solutions e.g. culture, experience, talent. Ideally you have developed C-Level client relationships in technology (CIO), HR (CHRO) or Line of Business (COO) domains – preferred candidates will have experience across 2 of these 3 domains.
What technical skills are we interested in you having?
- Experience of building, developing, and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and engineering skills
- A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organisations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
- Experience of value definition, business case development and value tracking on business technology or digital transformation solutions
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organisation, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrable people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator.
We do not expect you tick every box. What is important is that you help us to understand what your core strengths are and, that you will be excited to learn and develop in areas if you need to.
What you can expect from us
- Take full advantage of 5 MyDays off a year to relax, rebalance and focus on your health and wellbeing or honour your personal cultural beliefs
- Love a gadget? Of course you do! Go spoil yourself, on us. Gadget allowances start from $1,000 p.a.
- Your wellbeing matters to us. That’s why you’ll receive $2,000 pa to help you take care of you!
- Empower others and be empowered through our employee networks: Women employees, PRISM for LGBTI+ employees and Veterans employees
This role requires direct contact with Avanade clients as well as attendance in person at Avanade workplaces and other company sponsored meetings and events. In order to comply with our client requirements and Avanade’s own health and safety obligations this role requires the Applicant to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Proof of vaccination will be required during the application process. Applicants who have appropriate written proof of a medical or religious reason for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may provide such documentation.