Job Type: Full time
At BAE Systemswe are all systems go as we continue to drive innovation and seek passionate and talented people to join our business. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Training Administrator to provide ongoing administrative support to our Training team in Wagga Wagga, NSW. This role will be offer on a 2 year fixed contract basis and can be located in Wagga Wagga or at our Williamtown precinct located in New Castle.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
As an ideal applicant, you'll have had experience across the following accountabilities:
- Creating and maintaining training records and courses in the training management system such as Oracle, LMS or TMS
- Procurement activities related to training such as registration of third part training providers on the Approved Supplier List (ASL), seeking quotes, raising purchase requisitions, processing invoices
- Collating training requests and validating against budget and other business criteria, such as Training Needs Analysis
- Providing a point of contact for training queries across the business, such as a ‘help desk'
- Scheduling training, through liaising with Line Leaders/Individuals, in line with SQEP development requirements
- Sourcing training providers and managing the booking of training courses and the provision of resources, such as training facilities/catering/aids/equipment
- Monitoring and reporting on attendance and adherence to the training schedule, which includes the mandatory business essential training
- Coordinate the coordination of the on boarding/induction program for new starters and visitors
- Contributing to the training components are audits, such as providing evidence of training records
- Preparing training materials to support the delivery of training and assessment activities, such as training packs for courses
- Document management to support the training management system, such as preparing documents to support DASR and licencing requirements
- Provide data entry support for maintaining current records in the Engineering Delegations Authority Database (EDAD)
- Providing administrative support for the Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) process
- Providing administrative support for the apprenticeship and mechanical framework programs
- Preparing reports on training activities
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suites, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team orientated with the ability to work with a variety of people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivate self-starter with excellent time management skills
Applications should be addressed to: Lidia Morris, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here. Confidential enquiries are welcome via email: Lidia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au