Job Type: Full time
- All Systems GO! Be part of the next generation of defence technology
- Ongoing career development and interesting work
- Enjoy flexibility, engaging work and a culture that embraces diversity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mobility Specialist ideally based at our Edinburgh Parks, Adelaide offices. You will also have the flexibility to work from home on occasions.
What this opportunity will mean for you:
- Purposeful work where your efforts are recognised in an environment where you can thrive
- Joining an organisation that is passionate about developing some of the most impressive careers in the world
- Industry-leading flexibility options to unlock the talent and diversity of every individual
- Unique opportunities to contribute to programs of national significance whilst growing your skills
- A strong safety culture, inclusive teams and work to be proud of, underpinned by a compelling set of values
Your new role:
In this newly created role, as the Mobility Specialist you will deliver specialist advice and mobility solutions to facilitate the movement of BAE employees on assignment domestically and internationally consistent with BAE relocation policies. In addition to this, you will be a subject matter expert for all Mobility related matters, providing interpretations of the various Company's mobility policies.
This opportunity will see you:
- Work in close partnership with HR Business Partners and established Business Program's teams to develop and implement appropriate best practice mobility solutions.
- Manage the various Mobility lifecycle activities in collaboration with the People Operations team and the wider BAE Systems Group Global Mobility functions.
- Collaborate with the future work bid teams to determine best Mobility strategy, including preparation of future mobilisation advice.
- Educate and support the Company's leaders on implications associated with mobilisation, in partnership with other functional specialists, on matters such as strategic international Human Resources, international Reward, corporate and personal Tax/Social Security exposure, Australian and global Immigration, cost management, Employee Relations, Employee Communication and Security.
- Ensure 3rd party Mobility vendors and suppliers meet requisite service delivery and performance management standards.
As an ideal applicant for this role, you'll have:
- Strong time management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated experience in Domestic and Global Mobility, preferably in a complex global organisation and understanding and providing solutions to key visa, taxation, and relocation issues.
- Previous experience engaging with senior level employees and being able handle difficult situations with short deadlines and balancing competing priorities.
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in the field of Human Resources, law, business or finance.
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification, or equivalent, preferred but not essential.
Research shows that some candidates hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don't meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you have the right foundational experience and qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Whether it be for this role or another, your skills and competencies are of interest to us.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Matt Hart, Talent Acquisition Specialist, and made online here.
Please be aware that pursuant to different State government health directions, vaccination mandates regarding your ability to attend our Company sites may be applicable. Please be prepared to discuss your vaccination status with our recruiters as part of the recruitment process.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/bae-systems/benefits
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au