Branch Teller/ Customer Service Officer - Manly
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Part time
About the Role
- Seeking a passionate Branch Teller/ Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch located in Manly
- Part time opportunity working 3-4 days.
As the Branch Teller/ Customer Service Officer you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services.
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals
- Initiating quality conversations with customers
- Inbound and outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Daily maintenance of the ATM
- Cash management - ATM Services, Travelex
- Stationery orders
- Strong focus on compliance
In addition, you will relish the opportunity to work as part of a high performing and collaborative team.
As a Branch Teller/ Customer Service Officer you will provide outstanding customer service and possess excellent communication skills, you will thrive in a positive working environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in dealing with customers and within in the bank.
- Financial acumen.
- Desire to learn and take on new tasks and new responsibilities.
- Focus and productivity.
- Working knowledge of Windows Programs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks.
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Discounted financial products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.