Senior KYC Refresh Analyst
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
This exciting new opportunity will assist with the uplift of BOQ Group Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) processes to ensure compliance with AML/CTF regulatory requirements. The role will support the Team Lead in effectively managing the operations of the team.
- Support the team by acting as the first point of contact for any queries on the KYC Refresh process, and assist in the delivery of training where required
- Provide oversight on the operations of the team by preparing management information reports
- Contact customers in accordance with OCDD Procedure to validate existing/ update customer KYC information
- Accurately and effectively update customer details in core banking systems while meeting team and individual KPIs
- Independently manage assigned cases within AML platform ‘illion KYC Refresh’ (i.e. open cases, call customers, pause cases, close cases)
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information in line with internal policies
- Deliver on agreed targets, communicate progress and escalate any issues to leaders
The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience in leading teams within an AML/ KYC capacity. Also desirable is knowledge of associated legislation within a financial services environment.
You will also be comfortable working autonomously and having decision making authority within the team!
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In 2021 BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTIQA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
- BOQ Group is a member of Pride in Diversity and a participating organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.