KYC Remediation Manager - 12 month contract
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
This 12 month contract opportunity will be focused on optimising remediation case opportunities to reduce manual outreach effort in addition to testing and challenging current ways of working.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of the backlog of KYC Refresh cases.
- Proactively and continuously work to improve procedures, processes and ways of working.
- Review all relevant documentation to provide recommendations on enhancement opportunities including better meeting regulatory requirements and finding efficiencies.
- Assist to map system pathways and rules and clearly document key decision points.
- Overseeing the team to review the completion of KYC Refresh tasks and completing gap analysis to provide recommendations to leadership on potential enhancements.
- Support, motivate and coach the team to achieve the required outcomes and encourage curious challenger thinking to uplift productivity within the function
- Maintain confidentiality in line with internal policies
The successful candidate will bring 3-5 years in a similar role including a proven track record of relevant KYC or AML experience. Relevant legislative and compliance knowledge is also important.
Ability to perform process reviews and operations experience within a call centre environment would be highly regarded, as well as equivalent tertiary education.
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In 2021 BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTIQA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
- BOQ Group is a member of Pride in Diversity and a participating organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.