Lending Specialist - Subiaco
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Seeking Experienced Lending Specialist to join the BOQ team
- Owner Managed Branch – Subiaco Location
- Full Time Opportunity
As an experienced Lending Specialist you will be a passionate, high performing Lender who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Min of 2 - 5 years lending experience
- Strong business development abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks.
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Discounted financial products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.