Customer Service Officer - Blacktown
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch Blacktown Based
- Open to discussion of being a full time or a part time opportunity
As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals
- Floor walking and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Inbound and outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Daily maintenance of the ATM
- Cash management - ATM Services, Travelex
- Stationery orders
- Strong focus on compliance
As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by demonstrating:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- "Can do" approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in banking, meet new people and join a motivated team of professionals.
With its origins dating back to 1874 BOQ is a regional bank with national presence. We are a true alternative to the major banks
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Discounted financial products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.