Client Service Associate
Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Job Type: Full time
About the Role
- Kickstart your career in an organisation that offers full training and future career development
- Full time role working on a rotating roster between the hours of Monday –Friday 8:00am – 6:30pm
- Sydney CBD location working with a collaborative team
Are you passionate about all things customer service and are a recent graduate who is looking to commence a career in banking & finance? We are looking for those who have recently graduated with a Business, Commerce, Finance or accounting degree or a related tertiary qualification, to join our team!
As a Client Service Associate you will provide excellent Customer Service in a contact centre environment. As the first point of contact for clients of the BOQ Specialist Banking business, you will focus on responding to client requests and determining customer needs via phone, email and secure messages. You will also provide financial solutions that add value to our existing BOQS clients. This will be done in a consistent manner, delivering outcomes that exceed customer expectations and ensuring KPIs are met in a way that aligns with BOQ values.
- Working closely with Relationship Managers to manage the ongoing client relationship and client maintenance
- Processing real-time operational requests relating to transactions and account administration as well as support the business in account opening responsibilities.
- Delivery of contract documentation upon client and consultant request
- Liaising with the Risk and Compliance Team in accordance to legislative requirements
- A driven and proactive attitude, with a passion for finance
- Degree or a related tertiary qualification is required – Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting
- Strong computer and literacy skills
- Client centricity
- Good team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated, effective management of workload
- Achievement focused
- Strong organisation skills and effective time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and quick to learn
- Confidence and flexibility to take on any task
- Ability to take on proactive approach
- Ability to communicate with confidence, and engage positively
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave with no minimum
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Accessible work support through various practices, systems, office adjustments
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
- 5 employee diversity network groups focusing on; First Nations Reconciliation Council, Proudly ME (LGBTQIA+), Multicultural, Gender and Early Career.
- BOQ Group is a member of Pride in Diversity and a participating organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.