Change Portfolio Lead
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sandgate, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Our goal to be Australia’s Bank of choice drives us to set the example of how banking should be: progressive, sustainable, shared, and trusted. To do this we need to be constantly changing and evolving, offering our customer’s creative and innovative products and services.
Our Change and Organisation Design team are embedding how change is designed, delivered, and measured across the enterprise, working on significant transformation programs of work. Engaging with teams across the Enterprise to prioritise and drive alignment of change that is timely, minimising risk, realising the benefits, and most importantly ensuring these changes land positively with our people.
We currently have a permanent Change Portfolio Lead opportunity available where you will partner with one of the Bank’s Divisions to drive and support change. You’ll bring your expert engagement skills to work closely with leadership teams across a broad group of stakeholders. Focusing on the people side of change to support delivery of new systems and technology, ways of working, job roles, and organisational structures.
As the Change Portfolio Lead, you will:
Lead, design and manage change strategies and plans to ensure people and customer impacts are understood and considered, risks identified and managed, and benefits realised
- Drive change readiness and adoption by developing appropriate interventions to inspire, engage and achieve adoption
- Create and lead the stakeholder engagement strategy
- Effectively communicate and engage employees, sponsors, stakeholders, and customers; and manage resistance
- Apply and embed our Change Framework and methodology, supporting agile practices and processes
- Oversee the identification, management and resolution of high impact risks and issues
- Coach and mentor; building change leadership capability and fostering a continuous learning culture
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative, super engaged team, focused on best practice change management, who love what they do! Be part of an organisation where you will be able to lead, influence, and engage across the organisation to deliver better outcomes.
Ideally this role will be based in one of our main office locations in Melbourne, Bendigo, Adelaide, Brisbane, or Sydney for the days that you’re in the office, noting that hybrid ways of working are core to how we operate today.
To be successful in the role, you'll have:
- Demonstrated experience leading change on large scale enterprise-wide projects involving technology and people changes in complex, matrixed organisations
- Proven capabilities developing and executing complex change program strategies and plans
- Ability to inspire and be a role model for organisational change
- High level strategic consulting skills, being able to confidently influence, engage, and partner
- Experience using agile tools (eg. JIRA, Confluence, Rally)
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury, or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with a rich history and a bright future - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
It is a condition of employment with the Bank that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you have a medical contraindication or acute illness which prevents you from receiving the vaccine and you provide satisfactory evidence of this to the Bank.