Business Banking Operations Officer
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
Join an organisation with strong values, a community focus and a great culture
About the role
The Business Operations Team supports the Business Banking division to deliver results to our customers. We provide effective and efficient support, via a seamless approach encompassing one operations contact point for all enquiries.
The Business Operations Officer plays a key role in the Business Operations Centre, responsible for providing direct and indirect support to our Business Banking customers and broader Business Banking division. The team is responsible for facilitation fulfillment and daily operational management to our internal stakeholders and external customers.
Some key functions of the role include:
- Monitoring and processing of Business Banking compliance reporting
- ‘Champion’ of all Reporting Dashboards (supply and analysis of key operational and performance reporting)
- Identification, analysis, management, and reporting of operational and administrative duties in line with Operational Risk requirements for the business
- Ownership and delivery of Back Office Service Catalogue within the agreed SLA’s
- Providing fulfillment activities
- General administration support
This is a full time contract available for 18 months. We are open to the role being based anywhere in Australia, noting that hybrid ways of working are core to how we operate today.
- Highly accurate approach and processing skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to understand the bigger picture, touchpoints and impacts that the work you do has
- Proficient written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workflows and deadlines
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of common software packages such as MS Office and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Detailed understanding of the Business Banking end to end processes as well as knowledge of the Banking systems, credit policies, processes, and procedures is desirable but not required.
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart! And with over 7,000 employees, we’re big enough to offer you every opportunity, but not so big that we lose the community feel that we’re famous for.
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with a rich history and a bright future - then this could be the role for you! Apply now. Be quick to apply as applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, and the advert may close before the listed closing date.