Business Banking Documentation Officer
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Brisbane, Ipswich, Melbourne, Sandgate
Job Type: Full time
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s strategy is built on our vision of being Australia’s leading customer connected banking group. The Operations, Processing & Servicing function contributes towards this vision by developing and executing strategies which will deliver our products and services to our customers in a fast, efficient, and cost-effective manner. A culture of operational excellence underpins this, with a high performing, multi-skilled and flexible workforce to support the Bank’s customer and partner value proposition.
About the role
We have a permanent, full time position available within our Loan Fulfilment Team, supporting Business Banking Documentation.
Known internally as a Loan Services Officer , key responsibilities include:
- Checking loan loading and proposed bank securities
- Preparing Letters of Offer
- Preparing legal security documentation including mortgages, PPSR-related documents, Guarantees and various other Deeds and Agreements
- Security Documents of all Substitution of Security Files
- Preparation of Guarantor Disclosure Information and Packages
- Providing advice and guidance to various internal stakeholders
This position can be based anywhere within Australia, we are open to all locations to give you the flexibility to work from home, noting that hybrid ways of working are core to how we operate today, however it is essential have access to a corporate branch or head office location for technology updates and/or training.
You will step into a great team environment where collaboration, teamwork, ongoing development and everyone is focussed on delivering a great customer experience.
What you will bring:
- Understanding of complex structures such as companies, trusts, incorporated associations and partnerships is highly desirable
- Previous experience and knowledge of loan securities, land titles and other forms of property legislation, stamp duty legislation and practices is highly desirable
- Knowledge of conveyancing and property title requirements for all Australian jurisdictions
- Experience in a loan processing centre, security documentation or conveyance functions or similar field is preferred
- A very high quality focus, attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to manage conflicting priorities in a high volume environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proactive, innovative, and prepared to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional customer service
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and collaborative
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with a rich history and a bright future - then this could be the role for you! Apply now. Be quick to apply as applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, and the advert may close before the listed closing date.