Agribusiness Relationship Manager - Elders Dubbo
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Location: Chandler, New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Agribusiness Relationship Manager
- Dynamic customer relationship opportunity
- A positive and inclusive team environment
- Dubbo, NSW
- Permanent Full time
Rural Bank is proudly part of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank group, offering a unique value proposition to Australian Farmers.
We are a specialist rural lender who understands the cycles in agriculture, assisting farmers to obtain appropriate finance to grow their farming business. We offer relevant industry insights to assist in making informed business decisions. We also offer our customers the opportunity to support the development of regional communities through our partnerships and initiatives.
About the team and role
An opportunity exists to join a top performing collaborative team.
- Increase market share focusing on target markets at an acceptable ROE and identify opportunities for deepening customer relationships and referring business opportunities to Business Banking and Referral partners as appropriate
- Proactively contribute to the successful delivery of key initiatives within any programs of work supported by the Executive and effective management of all employees
- Prepare concise, accurate and timely loan proposals
- Ensure the quality of credit management, control of customer arrears is maintained within standards and guidelines
- Organise and coordinate the annual credit review of identified customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships (in your region) by proactively identify business opportunities and develop relationship with potential customers
This role is based in Dubbo however we offer flexible work arrangement for our staff. Ad hoc in office time will be required.
You will have relationship building and management skills including business development, prospecting and sales experience. You will be able to understand farmers and their business, attitudes and needs, and respond accordingly to deliver sales objectives
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working in a commerce, finance or banking, including lending, credit and deposit areas
- Experience working as a banking/customer relationship manager in agriculture or agribusiness (advantageous)
- Understanding of agriculture and farming, including season conditions and relevant market conditions
- A clean driver’s licence and be available to travel intra-state and at times inter-state
What we offer
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking. A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Please note: Screening and interviews may commence prior to closing date.
Agency introduced resume's will not be accepted please apply directly