Agribusiness Relationship Assistant - Toowoomba, Stanthorpe and Dalby
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
Rural Bank is proudly part of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank group, offering bespoke banking services to Australian farmers. As a specialist rural lender we assist farmers to obtain appropriate finance to grow their farming business.
We currently have a permanent opportunity in Toowoomba for an Agribusiness Relationship Assistant to ensure the delivery of exceptional services to meet client needs on behalf of the Senior Agribusiness Relationship Manager & Agribusiness Relationship Manager. This is a dynamic and varied role where you will get to work with an experienced, professional and dynamic team. This is a key role to support the delivery of sales and revenue strategy for your team. On a day-to-day basis you’ll support Relationship Managers with; customer administration and maintenance, financial analysis, building customer relationships, enabling sales and services and general administration.
No two days will be the same as you juggle multiple priorities delivering administrative services, building customer relationships, assisting with credit applications, visiting clients on farm, and always providing exceptional customer service.
This is a dynamic role where you will immerse yourself in the Australian agricultural industry, engaging collaboratively with a broad network of stakeholders developing deep industry connections. You can combine your outstanding relationship building skills with your love of providing bespoke banking solutions for our rural customers. Some prior experience in the agribusiness industry, or a genuine interest and passion for this field would be ideal, the rest we can train you up in on the job.
Join a large collaborative team that are supportive, enthusiastic, and have significant agribusiness expertise and knowledge to share. This role will be based in Toowoomba for days that you are working in the branch and other days you will be out on the road visiting our customers on their farms.
As the Agribusiness Relationship Assistant you will:
- Provide support to Agribusiness Relationship Managers regarding the preparation of credit proposals, file administration and maintenance
- Consistently deliver on Rural Bank’s promise to customers by meeting their needs and responding to all enquiries
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, and identify opportunities for deepening customer relationships and referring business opportunities
- Draw on financial and agricultural knowledge to support Agribusiness Relationship Managers to better service customers
- Assist in the organisation of functions and events that build profile and brand presence in the local community as required
- Contribute to achievements of KPI’s as set by your Manager
To be successful in the role, you'll have:
- Previous experience working in an administrative/customer service role
- Demonstrated capabilities in delivering fantastic customer service
- A positive team orientated collaborative attitude and approach
- Great communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal capabilities to build successful relationships and rapport
- Demonstrated ability to understand the dynamics of stakeholders and customers’ needs to provide suitable solutions
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, be highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Competency across the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in financial services or banking, and/or in the agricultural industry will be highly regarded
At Rural Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with a rich history and a bright future - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Agency introduced resume's will not be accepted please apply directly