Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
The Business and Agribusiness division brings together our specialist Rural and Business lending capability. The Industry team is a key to helping the division achieve these opportunities. This team looks to connect the businesses strategy with the distribution channel through influencing policy and its implementation to create tangible outcomes.
The Insights Manager supports the Senior Manager Industry in the delivery of the business unit’s objectives and work plan, specifically influencing industry and group policy.
The position is responsible for :
- Working with Group Credit risk to understand changes to credit policy and processes
- Be the key liaison for Group Risk Portfolio Reporting and Risk Analytics
- Prepare credit portfolio analysis and conduct gap analysis
- Develop recommendations to the Consumer Banking Leadership team
- Liaise with stakeholders on the changes required
- Advise Business Units on the evaluation of new products/initiatives and the impact on risk limits and capital usage
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding and experience in practical implementation of key components of credit policy.
- Sound and current understanding on data analysis and current industry trends
- Understanding of industry trends and
- Detailed knowledge of banking and finance
- Sound and current knowledge of regulatory requirements, banking trends and practices particularly as they apply to credit policy
- Extensive experience in commercial lending and risk management roles within the banking industry and related industries
What we offer
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking. A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Please note: Screening and interviews may commence prior to closing date.