Skills and Coaching Academy Manager
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Job Type: Full time
About the role
Based at any of our head office locations, this permanent, full time Skills and Coaching Academy Manager reports to the Head of Operational Enablement and will form a key influence in the Operational Enablement Function that focuses on supporting process efficiency and compliance, customer experience enhancements, financial returns for the enterprise and improving the employee experience.
The Operational Enablement team also provides insights to enable leaders to manage their capacity in line with workload requirements, review standard work-practices and take a future view on the management of the workforce.
You will guide the organisation on consistent operational ways of working. You will provide strategic vision on what a good operational environment is and how we can implement this consistently across teams therefore, increasing our efficiency and embedding capability across the enterprise. You will also oversee the ongoing support of ActiveOps and the implementation of new initiatives, build standard work practices and ensure engaged teams.
This role will require flexible working hours to meet business needs and interstate travel as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong understanding of problem solving techniques
- Understanding of concepts relating to workforce management
- Experience in using data to support workforce strategies
- Leadership experience bridging strategy and execution
- Experienced leader who can build highly collaborative and successful teams
- Understanding of the channels and markets the Bank operates in
- Experience in leading and embedding change
- Demonstrated experience in implementing workforce support strategies
- Ability to analyse data and produce meaningful results
- Demonstrated experience in coaching leaders
- Experience in organisational learning and development
- Strong knowledge in operating model and people engagement
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills and the capacity to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Position Description: PD Mgr Operational Enablement Academy (4).pdf
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
All internal candidates are required to notify their leader when applying for a new career opportunity and will be asked to acknowledge they have done so upon submission of their application. Please contact the Recruitment Advisor managing this vacancy for a confidential discussion if there are any concerns meeting this requirement during the application process.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process