Specialist Project Information Management | Minerals Australia | Perth | 24 months Fixed Term
Job Type: Not Specified
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
Come and be a part of this success.
About the Role
Reporting to Lead Project Information Management, your key focus is to work in close collaboration with the asset project teams to support the management of project deliverables.
- Responsible for the registration, distribution, and disposition of project documentation.
- Ensure compliance and quality of project documentation in accordance with BHP standards and project requirements.
- Ensure project deliverables are accurate and timely processed.
- Provide support, guidance, and governance to the External Contractor’s document control teams.
- Liaise and support the project team with information management queries.
- Provide support and coaching on document management systems and processes.
- Explore and offer solutions to project information management issues and challenges.
As a successful candidate you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated work experience in document control in a complex project environment.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service/training or relevant role.
- Strong proficiency in the Aconex system.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite especially MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of SmartPlant for Operations will be highly regarded.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform effectively when workloads are high.
In this 24 month Fixed-Term position with a Monday-Friday roster, you will be based in Perth, Western Australia, in the multi-award-winning office tower - ‘City Square’. You will have stunning river views from your modern open plan office, state-of-the-art facilities including virtual whiteboards and video conferencing facilities, 550 bicycle racks with ample lockers, showers, and change room amenities, and a large outdoor terrace with barbecues.
You will be working on a Monday-Friday roster while a Flexi work arrangement is also offered.
How to Apply
Please apply before 5th February 2023.
You may be requested to complete a short video assessment as part of your application.
About Our Process
At BHP, we are committed to employing individuals who align with the BHP Charter Values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicants suitability for a role including police / criminal background checks, medical, drug and alcohol testing, due diligence checks, right to work checks, and/or reference checks.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, BHP requires employees in Australia to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in line with BHP’s Covid Policy and any relevant State health directives. If you are applying for a role at BHP please consider this requirement when submitting your application. BHP will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance-based bonuses and a unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.