Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full time
Boral is the largest integrated construction materials supplier in Australia, producing and selling a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials. Employing more than 5,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span across 367 operating and distribution sites nationally. Boral is proudly pursuing a lower carbon future through its products and services, for the generations to come.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a hands-on and passionate Customer Success Manager to join Boral’s FOUND Concrete team. The primary focus of this role is to effectively manage all facets of our customers experience and satisfaction, as well as contribute to continuous improvement of our processes. You will guide and mentor a Customer Success Officer, identify areas of improvement of our services, and engage in daily customer service activities.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity based in Sydney offering hybrid working arrangements.
- Lead the on boarding experience for customers who are new to FOUND
- Ensure customers are engaged and satisfied with the level of service being provided
- Collection of payments and invoicing, ensuring that a quality customer experience is upheld
- Assist suppliers with any questions or concerns regarding orders
- Advocate for any customer concerns
- Ensure that responses are provided to clients and suppliers in a timely manner
- Train, mentor and guide Customer Success Officers
- Analyse current processes and identify areas for improvement
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service and/or account management (desirable)
- Demonstrated track record of success in a customer satisfaction, retention or advocacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed
Why join the Found team?
- Opportunity to work in a brand new team with an amazing culture
- Working with your team, innovate and create waves through the concrete industry
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Permanent role with competitive salary
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
To apply, click on the Apply button or visit our careers website: http://careers.boral.com.au