Fleet Administration Team Leader
Job Type: Full time
Boral is the largest integrated construction materials supplier in Australia, producing and selling a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials. Employing more than 5,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span across 367 operating and distribution sites nationally. Boral is proudly pursuing a lower carbon future through its products and services, for the generations to come.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a hands on Fleet Administration Team Leader to join Boral’s Supply Chain & Logistics division. You will be responsible for leading and supporting our dynamic Carter Administration Team, and overseeing all activities including carter payments and claims, national fuel management and rate card management for our Quarries and Concrete fleet.
This opportunity is well suited to a solutions focused leader with the ability to adapt to changing environments. You will have experience in building teams and influencing cohesiveness.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Port Melbourne. The successful candidate will be offered flexible working arrangements.
- Support team to review, investigate and resolve carter claims
- Ensure carter support phone line is answered within relevant business hours and hub inbox kept up to date with timey responses.
- Prepare draft RCTI runs and ensure all relevant review and checking Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to.
- Prepare reports for relevant business managers to review prior to running final RCTI’s.
- Run and execution ‘Final RCTIs’ to meet relevant timeframes to deliver weekly pay runs
- Prepare and execution fuel recharge process ahead of RCTI runs
- Ensure all manual dockets are entered prior to payruns and month end.
- Ensure all month end tasks are done before month close off – including but not limited to: fuel clearing, wash out enviro reporting, toll payments, fuel surcharges, journal payments,etc
- Ensure all relevant KPI’s are met – especially carter claim latency and pay run deadlines.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing diverse teams
- Experience within logistics/ fleet administration (preferred but not essential)
- Strong technology skills including experience with Microsoft Excel (essential) and Oracle (preferable)
- Ability to adapt and manage competing priorities, deadlines and changing environments
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to manage a variety of stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive/ forward thinking approach
- Ability to work with respect and dignity
- Competitive Salary Package + Phone + Laptop + Flexible Working Arrangements
- Ongoing mentoring and guidance from outstanding industry leaders and colleagues
- Genuine career growth opportunities within Boral Australia
- Access to a variety of support networks including Boral Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to work for an organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer – Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
To apply, click on the Apply button or visit our careers website: http://careers.boral.com.au