Job Type: Full time
Concrite leads the pre-mixed concrete industry with a total commitment to safety, quality and service. We are an industry innovator with a consistent ability to satisfy demanding performance requirements across diverse, complex projects and provide a range of concrete mix designs that use a range of supplementary materials, alternative aggregates and recycled water to supply, amongst many other products, Green Star concrete compliant with Green Building Council of Australia specifications. We have proudly been involved in the supply of concrete to significant projects in NSW covering city redevelopments, residential, commercial, civil, and infrastructure work for over forty years.
About the Opportunity
Concrite’s Sales & Customer Service Centre requires a Concrete Allocator to be based at Sutherland. The primary purpose of a Concrete Allocator is coordinating the dispatching, utilisation and timely delivery of Concrite's Fleet of Agitator (Concrete) trucks.
As a Transport & Dispatch Coordinator, you will utilise your knowledge of the metropolitan area along with the needs of external customers and production facilities (Concrete Plants) to maximize the efficiency of the fleet.
Your shift will entail working nominated hours between 6am – 6pm Monday to Friday and every second Saturday from 6am - 2pm. This position is conveniently located next to Sutherland train station.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Negotiate where and when trucks or work can be transferred
- Rework order schedule to reflect agreed service levels
- Receive orders and ensure timely delivery
- Notify stakeholders of deviations to schedule or late delivery
- Comply with driver Fatigue management and statutory requirements
- Handle complaints in a prompt and effective manner as per procedure
- Ensure Drivers are kept up to date on job requirements and daily schedule
- Transport scheduling or dispatch using computerised scheduling tools
- Knowledge and understanding of heavy vehicle legislation and understanding of Concrete applications and product knowledge – advantageous
- Computer savvy (training provided on Concrite systems)
- However, should you have an outstanding can-do attitude, superior customer focus, computer capabilities and drive to solve puzzles, we will teach you transport and concrete!
This position would suit someone who has an enthusiastic desire to work in a productive team environment where high morale contributes to customer satisfaction.
We value your abilities and reward results that drive business success. We share goals and celebrate individual and team success and provide a working environment that is safe, supportive and dynamic with a clear focus on continually encouraging and developing its people.
If you are driven to provide positive customer experience and coordinate efficient outcomes, Concrite welcomes your application. Click on APPLY today!