Job Type: Full time
Boral is the largest integrated construction materials supplier in Australia, producing and selling a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials. Employing more than 5,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span across 367 operating and distribution sites nationally. Boral is proudly pursuing a lower carbon future through its products and services, for the generations to come.
About the Opportunity
We are actively seeking a Concrete Batcher to join our Brisbane Metro Concrete operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily running of our concrete plants
- Accurate batching of orders to specified mix designs
- Day-to-day administration of the Concrete Batch Plant including stock control of raw materials
- Batching of the correct concrete mix and allocating trucks
- Managing the day to day activities of a concrete batching plant including oversee an LOD fleet
- General yard and plant housekeeping and maintenance
- Safe operation of a front end loader
This is a permanent, full-time role that will require you to work on Saturdays. This position will be primarily based at our Redbank Plains site.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Relevant batching and/or concrete industry experience
- Front-end loader and/or forklift tickets are preferred
- Thorough understanding of computer systems and programs
- Current and valid Drivers License
- Strong leadership attributes including the ability to drive a positive working culture
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability to work Monday to Saturday
- Flexibility to travel to other sites when required
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime + travel/ meal allowances + RDO
- Ongoing mentorship and guidance from your leaders and team members
- Genuine career growth opportunities within Boral Australia
- Access to a variety of support networks including Boral Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to work for an organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer – Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.