Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
About the Company
Boral is the largest integrated construction materials supplier in Australia, producing and selling a broad range of construction materials, including aggregates, cement, concrete, asphalt, and recycled materials. Employing more than 5,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span across 367 operating and distribution sites nationally. Boral is proudly pursuing a lower carbon future through its products and services, for the generations to come.
About the Role
We are actively recruiting for Agitator Drivers to support our Port Hedland operations. The focus of this role is loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites and maintaining the safe operation of agitator trucks.
The nature of this role requires flexibility to work Monday to Saturday. This is a great opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees!
- Conducting daily pre-checks on the vehicle
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Completing basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Communicating with allocators and customers
- Providing feedback to the batch plant & business regarding project/customer experience
- Yard duties including yard maintenance and loading of stock deliveries
- Operating the vehicle in a safe manner & comply with safety policies, relevant legislation and have a strong safety awareness
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience driving (HR) heavy rigid trucks
- HR (Heavy Rigid) drivers’ licence is essential
- Must have a current construction industry induction card (White Card)
- Front end loader ticket/experience would be very beneficial
- Good communication skills and sound computer literacy
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- Strong commitment to safety, health & environmental responsibilities
- Competitive hourly rate on offer with overtime available
- Rostered Day Off + allowances
- Employment stability – full time opportunity
- Full training provided on equipment, systems, and procedures
- Genuine career development opportunities
- A supportive leadership team on site backed by an inclusive culture company wide
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.