Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Boral’s logistics division is seeking a responsible and experienced individual to join the team as Tipper Driver located at our Johns River site. The main focus of this role will be the operating in the loading and delivering of quarry and asphalt materials to customer sites.
- Delivery of quarry and asphalt materials which includes responsibility for compliance with axle weights tolerances.
- Ensure customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner and the vehicle is presented clean and tidy.
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle and reporting maintenance as required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the safety of oneself and others through safety conversations and reporting hazards.
- Teamwork/working with all personnel.
Skills and Experience:
- Current HC (heavy combination) drivers' licence with related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant transport laws and regulations.
- Commitment to safety and the environment.
- Provide a professional customer focus.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner.
- A clean driving history.
If you are interested in the role please press APPLY.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.