Senior Advisor Internal Communications
Box Hill Institute
Location: Box Hill
Job Type: Not Specified
- Based at our Elgar Road Campus, Box Hill
- Ongoing opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package offered
About the role:
An exciting, ongoing opportunity to join Box Hill Institute (BHI) as our Senior Advisor Internal Communications within our vibrant People, Culture and Transformation Division!
The Senior Advisor Internal Communicationsdelivers strategic communications to internal audiences at BHI and ensures the delivery of inspiring information to enable the achievement of the BHI Strategic Plan.
This role leads, develops and delivers internal communications strategy using effective channels to engage audiences in both strategic and operational messaging. As a key strategic function, the Senior Advisor supports the CEO and Executive Team to deliver key leadership messaging to the organisation to foster a strong leadership and an inclusive culture. The role is also a key partner for the People, Culture & Transformation team, driving the communications elements of culture and transformation initiatives.
You will be managing a highly creative and experienced direct report and work as a team to champion and strengthen BHI brand through internal communications!
This is a rewarding, influential opportunity to join Box Hill Institute at a pivotal time in the organisation’s history as we approach our 100 year celebrations in 2024!
Note; this role is ongoing and is based at our Elgar Road Campus, Box Hill.
As the Senior Advisor Internal Communications, you will play a vital role in connecting our employees to the vision, role and strategy of Box Hill Institute. As an experienced strategic communicator you will use your strong leadership experience with your creative storytelling skills to build awareness and engagement across the organisation, with a focus on culture and values.
You will possess a degree in an area of communications, PR, media studies or related field along with relevant experience within a similar senior level role within the public sector. Your passion for employee experience and implementing communication campaigns will be highly regarded along with your proven successes in achieving project objectives.
You will be committed to achieving high standards of performance in a dynamic work environment along with your ability to provide high quality outcomes and service. As the Senior Advisor Internal Communications, your high level written and verbal communication skills will be vital in order to produce, research and present internal communications.
Within this role, you will be required to hold high level experience in utilising various mediums to distribute communication internally and possess confidence to build and manage key relationships with a variety of stakeholders including our Executive team.
We are proud to be a leading education provider with a strong reputation for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
Our organisation comprises of Box Hill Institute (Box Hill & Lilydale locations) and Centre for Adult Education (Melbourne CBD) as well as partnerships across various correctional and defence sites in Victoria.
We are committed to a highly motivated and aligned workforce, so we’ll be by your side to enable you, help you grow, and offer you benefits which enhance your work life balance.
Box Hill Institute is a welcoming, safe and respectful work environment. We are work-life friendly and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
- We deliver outstanding experiences - we put our students and customers at the centre of everything we do. We solve problems, take ownership and create experiences that make a difference.
- We are in it together - as one team, we care about our people, and foster a generosity of spirit for our community. By valuing our differences we ensure everyone belongs in the BHI community.
- We make great ideas happen - we empower each other to inspire new ideas and challenge the status quo. We are adaptable, equitable and agile in responding to opportunities.
We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression opportunities and reward & recognition programs
- On-site parking
- Novated leasing and salary packaging
- Access to health & wellbeing resources
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
- Access to libraries offering ebooks, films, novels, childrens books and so much more
- Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family as well as discounted access to our floristry, beauticians, restaurant, Vet & dog grooming
- Purchased Leave
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 1st October 2023
If you have questions about this role, please contact Kristen Brendish via email at email@example.com.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Candidates for employment at Box Hill Institute will be subject to pre-employment probity checks, and must satisfy Box Hill Institute’s pre-conditions for employment. These include providing a satisfactory (valid employee) Working With Children Check and National Police Check, as well as evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 (Vic).
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.