Cyber GRC Specialist
Brisbane Airport Corporation
Job Type: Full time
- Excellent opportunity to join our collaborative and hardworking IT team to deliver exceptional Cyber Security outcomes for our diverse organisation.
- Be a part of an award-winning airport community and enjoy a fulfilling career with great work-life balance – where no two days are the same.
In this impactful role, you will be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of the security controls and ensuring they follow industry standards, best practices, ISMS, ISO27001, and other regulatory requirements. Brisbane Airport Corporation has a big technology footprint, making this an interesting and diverse role.
Additionally, you will assist in the development and maintenance of security policies, standards and baseline, perform risk assessments and report on a wide range of security related controls.
Key deliverables associated with this role include working closely with BAC’s business units, and the other security professionals to assist in the ongoing efforts related to BAC’s security awareness, certifications, regulatory requirements, security risk and governance programs. You will also carry out other information security related activities and projects as required.
This role reports to our ICT Governance Manager and is a permanent full-time role based at our Skygate Head Office.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivator, willing to take initiative and problem solve.
- Proven ability to implement strategies to reduce the technology risk and implement policies for internal and external regulatory compliance.
Who we are
Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) is a proud, Queensland-based company that manages Brisbane Airport (BNE), an award-winning hub and a key gateway to Australia and the world.
On airport land, spanning 2700 hectares, we are also home to over 24,000 employees and 425 businesses. We are investing $5.6 billion in BNE over the next decade, building an Airport City that connects people, creates community and supports our economy for generations to come.
Our culture is built on our values of care, communication, collaboration and courage. We understand that fostering a positive and inclusive work environment is key to our success. Everyone at BAC brings rich and diverse perspectives to our workplace, strengthening our collective knowledge and ensuring that BNE will continue to connect us as the gateway to Queensland.
This opportunity will expose you to the diversity and excitement of the Airport environment, and provide you with the opportunity to use your skills, experience and enthusiasm to help support BAC's _____ team. BAC is a forward-thinking organisation that is agile, supportive of innovation, and harbours a positive and flexible working environment.
What we offer
- Hybrid working environment – with flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary + eligibility for annual bonus, 12% superannuation and 17.5% annual leave loading
- Free parking at Skygate, Domestic and International terminals anywhere, anytime for as long as you need!
- Paid parental leave
- Extra leave day at Christmas - on us!
- Personal and professional development opportunities including mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee wellbeing initiatives; group strategy days, team events, professional talks
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Lead embedding Cyber Security and Technology Governance across BAC
- Implement strategies to reduce the technology risk
- Assist in the development of the company's security program, policies and standards.
- Run BAC’s compliance programs (i.e. Payment Card Industry – PCI Certification).
- Assist with BAC’s day-to-day Cyber Security activities and checks.
- Manage BAC’s Cyber Security Tools such as Vulnerability Management and End Point Detection & Response.
- Assist with project management for the implementation of Cyber Security projects to ensure positive Cyber Security outcomes.
Experience and qualifications
- Experience in the information security field.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or equivalent work experience.
- An understanding of a range of frameworks/guidelines such as NIST, 27001k, Essential 8
- Fundamental understanding of the defence-in-depth, and Zero-Trust strategies.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment products.
- Current information security certifications such as Security+, CISA, CRISC, CISSP.
- Proficiency in a risk management framework and conducting risk assessments in a regulated environment.
- Strong analytical skills and business stakeholder management.
- Experience with both IT and OT Technologies
If you have the expertise and passion to succeed in this?role, we’d love to hear from you!
- Please apply now with your CV and a short cover letter outlining your suitability.
- For more information about this opportunity, please email email@example.com (Please do not email your application to this address as it will not be considered).
- As a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
At BAC we value your privacy. To understand how we manage your personal information visit www.bne.com.au/careers and download our Privacy Collection Statement – Applications for Employment.