Relationship Manager, app stores
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the team
As part of Canva’s Mobile team, in this Relationship Manager role the successful individual will play a key role in mobile and desktop app growth, as well as the continued MAU and revenue growth of Canva.
Focusing on our App Store and Google Play relationships, there is the opportunity to make a marked impact in the strength of these relationships, through utilising your networking, reporting and technical skills. You’ll receive the autonomy to work towards some Crazy Big Goals and carve out new opportunities, all with the support of your wider team across marketing, product, growth and data.
Through finding opportunities to advocate for Canva's big Brand moments on the storefronts, product launches across our mobile and desktop apps, seasonal cultural moments for a global audience, it will set us up for success to meet our company goals into 2023 and beyond!
While we already have a great working relationship with these partners, the opportunity here is to take us to the next level of growth through these channels.
What you'll do
We'd love it if you have
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!