Lead Business Intelligence Analyst – Editing Product (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
We’re seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Editing Product team within Design Experience. The Editing Product plays a central role at Canva, with a mission to make designing anything possible by expanding the capabilities of the editor with a solid front-end platform, far-reaching design tools, and entirely new products. This role will directly support key decision-making in this area and beyond.
You’ll be supporting the continuing evolution of Canva and achievement of its crazy big goals. As one of the senior data gurus on the team, you’ll build out our reporting pipeline and conduct quantitative analyses to reveal insights that truly have an impact.
Your excellent commercial and technical acumen will be relied upon to come up with solutions to novel problems, and you will confidently engage with senior leadership to present your solutions. You will also amplify your impact by supporting more junior team members.
This role will rely on your particular strengths in building out data-driven decisions, communicating closely with stakeholders, and organising your fellow data team members such that the data attitude in this space is highly proactive.
Required Skills & Experience
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn't just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
If you're a passionate data analyst seeking a truly challenging opportunity with one of the world's premier technology companies, then apply now to start the discussion with us!
We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!