Product Designer - Manage Teams
Job Type: Full time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the Manage Teams Group
The Manage Teams Group is on a mission to empower large teams with flexible configuration and team management capabilities. The group is responsible for driving core product capabilities and seamless user experiences for teams to set up and manage Canva so their team members can thrive! This group is working on a number of exciting initiatives that have a huge impact on Canva’s overall strategy and growth.
Within this Group, the People Management team is responsible for all features relating to helping customers organise people in a team, from team invitations, creating groups, auto-provisioning of users to UX/UI of the People Page in Canva. This team owns one of the key strategic pillars for the Manage Teams Group and plays a critical role in winning large organisations to set up and use Canva. You will also have the opportunity to help define the People Management vision and roadmap!
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Product Designer to help us create a seamless experience for team administrators in Canva. This includes defining and delivering end-to-end experiences that empower team admin and users to set up and manage their teams and organisations in Canva. You will work in the People Management team and take care of topics like:
- Onboarding admins into teams and organisations: making it easy for users to get oriented
- Enabling admins to organise and manage people in Canva teams and groups quickly
- Help admins set up the right roles and permissions across their team and organisation
You have a team-focused design mentality and are excited to leverage every aspect of the user-centred design process to tackle challenging user problems and are comfortable collaborating with stakeholders across Canva to achieve alignment and buy-in.
Goals you'll achieve in the first 0-12 months
What you’ll do
Experience you'll have
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Canva journey.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are always open to you balancing flexibility and connection
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
You’ve got this!