Senior Technical Project Manager
Job Type: Not Specified
Why work for Cenitex
Join Cenitex to help provide technology solutions to the Victorian Public Sector so it can meet the needs of all Victorians. You can help shape the future of Cenitex with the opportunity to work with our customers across the public sector including all eight major Victorian Government departments
Our Commitment to Diversity
Cenitex is proud of its diverse group of employees with a unique mix of skills and talent. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our workforce capability and culture in delivering outstanding technology services and solutions for our customers. We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion, and sexual orientation.
Cenitex is an equal opportunity employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
We encourage and support professional development and offer flexible working environment with a focus on employee work-life balance. We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for all women.
About the role
This is an initial 12 month fixed term employee engaged contract role with the opportunity to extend and / or to go permanent likely.
Day to day as the successful applicant you'll be expected to:
- Detail technical solutions that meet customer requirements
- Drive Proof of Concept Project Management to Infrastructure Services initiatives
- Stakeholder management internally and externally
- Provide clear and concise project reports whilst managing the project scope
- Adhering to project governance for assurance, risk, issue and financial controls.
- Transition technologies from projects to service operations.
To be a success in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in project management with sound knowledge of project and programme management, including development and management of high value, complex technology projects in a large and diverse organisation
- Broad technical knowledge of complex infrastructure environments across application, storage, cloud compute and network platforms appropriate to managing and controlling significant ICT projects
- Proven capability in stakeholder management, conflict resolution and consensus building in high-pressure and demanding situations with an outstanding record of achievement in project delivery according to planned targets and a focus on providing quality customer services.
- Track record in managing technical infrastructure projects
- Prince 2 certification or relevant PMBOK Waterfall and Agile experience
For more information about the role and the numerous employee benefits, check out the Position Description and EVP document by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
You can also watch some great videos of our staff here www.cenitex.vic.gov.au/careers to get a better idea of what it could be like to be a part of the Cenitex team.
Cenitex is a fast-moving organisation with lots to deliver - so we may not always wait until the job ad expires before reviewing applicants. As a result, you should submit your application as soon as possible.
To apply, simply complete an application through our LiveHire system. Note: applicants are not required to provide a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria.