Senior Implementation Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Clough Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Implementation Specialist to join the team! In this role you will effectively join our client facing collaborative onshore team.
See where your ambition, ideas, and skills can take you. Bring your perspective to our projects.
Who we are
Clough Wood maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective brownfield services.
We provide asset support solutions encompassing asset management and modifications, shutdowns and turnarounds, general maintenance, operations support services and decommissioning.
Who you are
Courageous. Motivated. Curious. Passionate. Creative. These are just a few words that describe you.
Your focus will include:
- Interface across multiple groups including integrity engineers, projects team, planning and scheduling and onsite supervision
- To support Bayu Undan maintenance planning into warm stack phase.
- Provide accurate estimates for execution resource requirements to provide robust schedules and manning profiles
- Prepare high quality, concise work packs and associated method statements or work instructions as required for work scopes
- Work effectively within planning milestones to ensure successful scope planning and delivery
- Provide support to offshore supervision and work force during execution phases.
- Liaise with logistics / supply base focal points to ensure all materials meet with scheduled offshore delivery dates
- Identification and integration of best practices in implementing scopes in the industrial environment
What you will bring to the team:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar position within oil and gas, engineering, petrochemical and or maintenance industries
- Demonstrated experience in work packing will be highly regarded
- Good working knowledge of brownfield maintenance implementation (piping, valves and PSV’s, vessels and exchangers)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities to deliver scopes
- Understanding of installation, testing, and commissioning procedures
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems preferably SAP-PM & MM
- Prior experience in shutdown planning and execution is highly regarded
Clough Wood people enjoy:
- CBD Location
- A supportive team culture and environment
- Flexibility to manage work and lifestyle commitments
If you’d like to join our team, please click Apply Now or apply via our Clough Wood careers page.
This will then take you to the next stage where you will apply via our application process, this will include telling us a bit more about you, confirming some details and attaching your CV.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity, Clough Wood encourages individuals of all ages and backgrounds to apply.
Please note: Clough Wood reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process for this role immediately and the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date. Agency submissions will not be considered for this position.