Job Type: Part time
Clough Wood maximises the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective services.
See yourself in our team:
Clough Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant starting in mid-November 2022 to work part time working 24 hours a week, over 3 days or spread across 4 to 5 days for a 12 month period to cover for maternity leave. We are an established close-knit team of 3, who support each other in our various capacities. This role reports to and is a key support to the Finance Manager.
How you’ll be spending your day:
- Detailed review of monthly/fortnightly payroll along with facilitation of payments
- Cash flow forecasting/cash flow reporting to Parent entities
- Assist with Month end project cost and revenue accruals
- Monthly preparation and payment of wage income tax and WHT for Timor Leste.
- Annual tax return preparation for all jurisdictions (Australia and Timor Leste)
- Preparation and submission of other tax obligations such as FBT/GST/ITR/Payroll Tax, in addition to facilitation of the review of all tax matters with external consultants and parent entities.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements as well as responding to audit queries.
- Assist in business improvement initiatives
- Management queries and reporting as required
- Other adhoc duties - including cover for other team members
Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting
- CA and/or CPA Qualified (or significant progress towards)
- 5-10 Years Experience, Preferably in Oil and Gas
- Experience in Statutory Accounts and tax
- Experience in Oracle ERP software systems is an advantage
- Tax and month end experience highly desirable
- Ability to work in a small team environment & pitch in with what is required to get the job done
- Dedicated and hardworking nature whilst providing a very high level of attention to detail
How we reward our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Part Time (24 Hours per week), flexible working hours (start and end times) which can be spread across Monday to Friday
- Beautiful Perth CBD location
- Reputable company with global parent partnering
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team, please press Apply Now.
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed for shortlisting. Should your application be shortlisted we will contact you.
Please note: Clough Wood reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process for this role immediately and the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date. Agency submissions will not be considered for this position.