Job Type: Full time
See yourself in our team:
We are currently seeking an experienced Logistics / Travel Coordinator
to join our onshore team based in the CBD on a fulltime basis. Excellent opportunity to join this close knit team.
How you will be spending your day:
- Effectively organise and coordinate personnel coverage across all aspects of the in consultation with onshore and offshore management
- Identify and adhere to HSE objectives in application to the logistics function of moving personnel.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
- Demonstrate ‘Ownership’ of the shutdown roster document and actively manage the input of data to it from the various stakeholders.
- Continue to communicate with subcontractors in the lead up to mobilisation on the readiness status of their personnel. Monitor any other personnel mobilising by other means to ensure readiness for mobilising to site/offshore.
- Drive the delivery of ‘mobilisation readiness’ reports from all shutdown subcontractor and third party personnel as required.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore Coordinators and onshore campaign team to ensure all resources required for the current foreseeable work schedules are accounted for and in place. Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure communication is maintained for any potential changes to manning as they may arise.
- Work closely with the client’s travel team to coordinate efficient mobilisation of personnel and maximising transit utilisation.
Key skills & experience we are looking for from you:
- Competency in MS Excel to Advanced level.
- Previous experience in LMS or similar highly regarded.
- Logistics database experience / access and report generating experience.
- Experience with self-managing high workloads.
- Understanding of offshore resourcing requirements including pre-mobilisation and training
What’s on Offer:
- CBD Location
- Great established team
- Reputable company with global parent partnering
How to apply:
If you’d like to join our team, please click Apply Now.
This will then take you to the next stage where you will apply via our application process, this will include telling us a bit more about you, confirming some details and attaching your CV.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity, Clough Wood encourages individuals of all ages and backgrounds to apply.