Job Type: Full time
Join a fun and dynamic Resourcing team!
Due to growth we are seeking a Resourcing Administrator to join our Brisbane team in our stylish new office located off the James Street in Fortitude Valley.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator looking for their next step in their career with a new team.
Who We Are
We are a pioneering engineering and construction company established in 1919 in Perth, Western Australia. Clough delivers sustainable high performing assets for the infrastructure, resources and energy industries underpinned by a dedication to problem solving and getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Today, we manage a global workforce of over 2000 people from operating centers across Australia, Asia Pacific, UK, and North America that strive for the best in everything, setting new safety and performance benchmarks every single day.
In this role you will use your superior attention to detail and organisational skills to effectively support the Lead Resourcing Advisor - PNG and play a pivotal role in delivering an exceptional candidate experience to PNG Nationals joining Clough.
Your duties will be to:
- Provide general administration to the PNG Resourcing team
- Create and maintain personnel records, ensuring compliance within our pre-employment process
- Assist with arranging pre-employment medicals
- Collate licences, certificates and qualifications ensuring validity and compliance for role requirements
- Liaise with Payroll and HR Administrators for personnel commencement dates
- Contract request and submission
- Provide system administration and database management for the recruitment and HR management system
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our recruitment processes
What you will bring to the team:
- A genuine enthusiasm and team orientated approach to your work
- Ability to be proactive, adaptable and resilient to meet the demands of a fast paced environment
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and willingness to seek solutions
- Experience in Recruitment or HR would be beneficial but not essential
Clough’s people enjoy:
- Exposure to a range of projects and industries across our global operations
- A supportive team culture and environment
- Flexibility to manage work and lifestyle commitments
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Excellent work location with new end of trip facilities
We’re building a diverse workforce
We know that our people are our best assets. Each and every person harnesses a wealth of individual experience that contributes to our capabilities and the strength of the solutions we provide. To us, workplace diversity means creating an inclusive environment that accepts every person, embraces their differences, and provides opportunities for all to achieve their full potential.
We are approaching a monumental pipeline of projects, so if you’re driven and keen, join us!
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed for shortlisting. Should your application be shortlisted we will contact you for interviewing.
Please note: Clough reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process for this role immediately and the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date. Agency submissions will not be considered for this position.