Job Type: Full time
Want to work on an iconic local project?
Clough is delivering the engineering, procurement and construction for the Waitsia Gas Project Stage 2 development, near Dongara, Western Australia. The Waitsia Stage 2 project includes a new 250 TJ/day gas processing plant with a 20-year life-cycle that will convey gas via the nearby Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline.
Rewarding opportunities exist for experienced Electricians to join the project team working on a 20&8 roster (bus-in/bus-out from Perth, or DIDO from Dongara).
Who we are
We are a pioneering project delivery company. We deliver high performing assets for the energy, resources and infrastructure industries underpinned by a dedication to innovation, sustainability and getting the job done safely and efficiently.
Together with our parent company, Webuild, we are delivering some of Australia’s largest projects and have a record pipeline of upcoming opportunities.
Who you are
Your role will include:
- Read and interpret diagrams, drawings or specifications to set up job requirements.
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions / faults.
- Ability to understand and follow Permit To Work/Isolation procedures.
- Replace electrical and electronic components as required.
- Install electrical and electronic control systems and insulated cables.
- Assemble and fabricate electrical/electronic components and equipment.
- Execute work in line with quality procedures and safety requirements.
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies.
- Splice and terminate electrical conductors.
- Assemble and install conduits, cable ladder and other electrical conductor enclosures
- Complete electrical appliance and portable equipment testing and tagging.
- Participate in the Incident and Injury Free program and conduct work in accordance with the Incident and Injury Free principles.
- Execute work in line with Management System requirements.
- Any other duties deemed within employee’s ability or experience
What you will bring to the team / Qualifications you will bring to the team:
- Electrical Licence WA
- Construction White/Blue Card
- UETTDRRF06B - Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- High Risk licence “WP”
- Installation and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Apply First Aid
- Current Australian “C” Class Driver’s Licence (Desired)
- Enter and Work in Confined Space (Desired)
- Work Safely at Heights (Desired)
Clough's people enjoy
- Opportunities for training and skills development
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Access to MATES In Construction training and programs
- Mental health and wellbeing programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Engagement Opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
We're building a diverse workforce
At Clough, we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities in which we work and live, fostering an inclusive environment that accepts every person, embraces their strengths and differences, and provides opportunities for all to achieve their full potential.
We are a certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by WGEA, a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women, a signatory of the Veterans’ Employment Commitment, a partner of Pride in Diversity as LGBTQIA+ allies, and an active member of CEOs for Gender Equity and Champions for Change Coalition.
Apply now to join us!
Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed for shortlisting. Should your application be shortlisted we will contact you.
Please note: Clough reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process for this role immediately and the right to remove the advertisement before the closing date. Agency submissions will not be considered for this position.