Executive Assistant - Hawthorn East
Location: Hawthorn East
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
Supporting the General Manager Data & Intelligence and the General Manager Strategy and Architecture in a fast-paced environment, this role is a key point of contact between two General Managers in the Coles Group Technology Function and a multitude of senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
In this role you will provide end to end administration support to both General Managers and administration support to the GM’s direct reports and wider teams.
About the role
On a day-to-day basis you will assist with diary and travel management, preparation of and maintenance of documents/presentations, archiving/file management, expense reconciliation and invoice processing, problem solving and strong stakeholder engagement.
Other ways you will make an impact include:
- Providing high quality and timely support to GM’s, including diary management, email triage, meeting scheduling, travel arrangement and document preparation
- Acting as a key point of contact between executives and internal colleagues
- Assist in the preparation, formatting and finalisation of reporting, including reports and presentations to the Executive and Board
- Represent the General Managers and team within the EA community across Coles
- Co-ordinate and support functional and enterprise events and activities (Conferences, Strategy Days)
- Triage and coordination of issues and resolutions that do not require the immediate attention of the GM’s
- Anticipate and communicate with key stakeholders and arrange required documentation for key meetings/events
- Management of invoice payments and various document filing
- Manage and complete P&C administrative tasks
- Act with complete confidentiality and integrity at all times
Please note this is a 12-months fixed term maternity leave cover role.
About you and your skills
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a demonstrated track record in supporting senior leaders. You’re a self-starter with initiative, strong problem-solving skills and strong stakeholder management skills.
You'll also need:
- A successful track record in an ASX listed organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt, multitask and problem-solve
- Demonstrable experience handling confidential information
- Maturity, resilience, and the ability to work with minimal direction at times
- Confidence to liaise with all levels of the organisation
- Production on reporting and presentations
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 64615
Employment Type: Full time