Evening Trade Manager - Coles Local - Manly Corso
Job Type: Full time
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
Are you a passionate foodie who thrives on delivering an exceptional customer experience?
Great news – we’re on the lookout for a dynamic leader.
So, if you love good food as much as we do, and can't wait to inspire our customers’ weekly shop, this could be the role for you.
About the role
Coles Local is a new concept in the Coles fleet – we’re for the love of food!
With seven Coles Local’s across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
We’ll bring something new to shopping and inspire our customers with beautiful produce matched with a sense of community.
Coles Local stores have become an amazing destination for Aussie grown fresh produce and great quality Australian products – many of them local favourites!
We take pride in our products and have a true passion for quality, presentation and exceptional customer experiences.
Departments don’t exist at Coles Local – the whole floor is yours!
You’ll lead a team across all areas for the afternoon/ evening trade of your store each day – from replenishment to fresh produce to service checkouts, which makes no two days ever the same.
At Coles, we value passion & pace and customer obsession, this needs to be something you also value to support the team in delivering with pride everyday.
About you and your skills
- Experience leading a team to use their passion & knowledge for Coles Local concepts to deliver great service by engaging, educating and inspiring customers
- An absolute commitment to lead your team to provide great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy & pace
- To know your stuff, as you’ll be leading a team of passionate customer-focussed team members
- Great commercial acumen & leadership –rostering, performance management and day to day coaching of a large and diverse team
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time & may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- The availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends) #LI-SD1
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.
Job ID: 62094
Employment Type: Full time